Beachfront in Bali, in the heart of fashionable Seminyak, Luna2 raises the benchmark by way of its prime location, visionary design, superstar service and stellar dining experience.
Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
- Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests
- Answered telephonic and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolved any issues
- Processed guests’ check ins and outs.
- Prepared and completed room and restaurant bills
- Assisted guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
- Liaised with other departments of hotel
- Handled payments through cash, checks and credit cards
- At least 1 year experience at the same role
- Hospitality educational background
- Must have strong communication, computer and organisational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Jl Sarinande No 20, Seminyak-Bali