Key Task :
- Responsible for all reservations over the phone, by fax or internet, e-mail and handles all associated operations
- Increases and optimises room sales in line with the management sales policy
- In this role you ensure guests receive a warm welcome and assistance as requested in line with Service Extraordinaire standards:
- Follows up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the front desk team
- Transforms a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity,
- Enters reservation details precisely and correctly.
- Ensures that information is passed on to the people concerned.
- Confirms the reservation; takes care over written communications.
- Handling OTA
Must have a good working relationship with all management also their centrally based revenue management for day to day activities.
Education / Professional experience
- Computer literate (Windows environment)
- Fluent in English,
Skills / Qualities
- Guest oriented and service minded,
- Sales acumen,
- Good listening and communication skills,
- Self confidence,
- Ability to work under pressure,
For the interested candidates please send your CV with a recent photograph to :