We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of the hotel.
Responsible for dealing with complaints and preparing reports, a key person of reference for employees and clients. The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Male / Female
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Min 2 year experience in similar position in Hotel Industry
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of General HR, Recruitment, Personnel matters, Payroll, Regulation
- Good interpersonal skills and ready to work in a team
- Honest, Dynamic and open minded
- Fluency in English;
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits, controlling expenditure.
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies,
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out inspections of property and services;
If you are motivated, and want to pursue your career in the hospitality industry, please submit your
resume Expected Salary and recent photograph to : email@example.com