VillaNaBali is the well-established property management company with the head office in Umalas, Kerobokan, Bali. We manage and rent some lovely villas located in different areas of Bali. Our company has a good reputation through the agent's network in Bali and worldwide.
We are now inviting applicants for the position:
for our head office in Kerobokan, Bali
IDR 4,500,000 - 7,000,000 + Jamsostek + bonus for reaching sales targets.
Location: Bali - Kerobokan
- Managing inventory and availability on OTAs and holiday rentals websites (combination of Dashboards and Channel Manager, Booking Engine).
- Corresponding and dealing with Channel Manager/Booking Engine support for any issues, new rate, or function that need to be set up.
- Following up payment from OTA’s based on the deadline and working together with Accounting Manager to make sure that everything is paid in timely manner
- Updating Rates and Special Offers, creating new Rates and Packages within OTA and online reservation systems (Airbnb, FlipKey, HomeAway, etc.).
- Pre-arrival arrangements and follow up guests special requests before their arrival.
- Assisting Head of Sales and Marketing with online content management in various websites (updating descriptions, photos, rates; uploading special offers)
- Preparing and sending newsletters and rates updates to the agents.
- Working hand-in- hand with Guests Services Manager, Head of Sales, Accounting,
- Operational Manager and Villa Managers to organise smooth and trouble-less holidays for the guests starting from their airport meeting and during their stay in our villas.
- We are inviting a middle-age candidate with an excellent experience working in expat-owned and managed company: villa rentals and management, or hotel management.
- Good knowledge of all the main Dashboards: booking.com, Agoda, Expedia. Ability to create and update inventory, new rates, connect Booking Engine and OTA rates.
- Understanding of API and iCal, ability to communicate new channels connection and integration with software developers.
- Excellent both verbal and writing of English, especially in grammatical for written correspondence and content update.
- Excellent computer skills, HTML, Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Outlook).
- Able to work full time in our beautiful garden office in Kerobokan area of Bali.
- Fast learning. Fast reaction and fast response. Strong work commitment.
- Accurate with numbers and details while working with documents.
- Good team player.
- Easy to talk.
- Open minded, creative and energetic.
A complete CV along with recent photo should be sent to the email address below by
mentioning position applied and expected salary:
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited via e-mail / phone for test and
interview. We would also like to see your previous online work during interview.