Responsible for the day to day operations for leisure/MICE and cruises. Leading and coaching the operations team, including the airport reps. Keep control of the transportation company and the tour guides. Make sure the liquidation processes for the tour desks are running well. Picking up and executing bookings from tour desks, hotel clients and online. Close collaboration with the tour desk supervisor, the MICE manager, the IC manager and the leisure manager. Guard procedures, deadlines and maintain highest level of service towards our clients.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience within a similar position is preferred
- Educational background in tourism is preferred
- Flexibility and passion for the travel industry is an absolute must
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Strong communicational skills, perfect English
- Understanding of computer systems
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply via the "apply" button below or email directly your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by the latest 10 Nov 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview sessions. Thank you