Is one of the prime 5-star luxury destinations for the discerning traveler in Ubud. 20 villas are set amidst lush rice paddies and within 5 hectares of exotic gardens, dotted with lotus and water lily ponds, Ganesha statues and serene bales. The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah is the only Leading Hotel of the World® in Ubud.
We are searching for a motivated, inspirational
ROOMS DIVISION MANAGER
You’re Function as the strategic business leader of the property’s rooms operations, include front office operations, housekeeping (butler service), security and SPA. Development and implements company strategy to make sure that rooms operations meet guest satisfaction including focuses on growing revenues.
- 3 years in a similar position in international hotel or hotel chain;
- Strong knowledge of housekeeping, front office, guests services, management operations and related professional areas;
- Very strong Customer focus and good communication skills;
- Able to operate Fidelio system;
- Able to analyze guest service issues and identify trends
- Experience in managing and coaching teams with excellent leadership;
- Prior experience with Leading Hotel of the World and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) is a plus
- University Degree in Tourism, Hotel & Restaurant Management or similar;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written. Other languages are welcome;
- This position is open for local Indonesian applicants.
Please send CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 November 2015.