- Make sure all menus are wiped down, free of spots or stains, and complete.
- Make sure entry doors are clean, free of debris and inviting.
- Check with phone reservationists, or answering machine messages to assure that all reservations are noted.
- Plan out the seating chart and organize the reservations.
- Greets guests, escorts them to their table, pull seat out for the ladies, and present menus.
- Keep an eye out that the dining room & entryway
- Attends to guest’s queries / complaints and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons is met.
- Say good-bye to all of the guests. Check to see that everything was wonderful.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to Recruitment@miurabali.com or deliver it directly to our restaurant
Miura Pintxos Bar & Grill
at Grandmas Hotel Seminyak
Jalan Dhyana Pura No. 99