- Take beverage orders from servers or directly from guests or patrons
- Mix ingredients, for instance; soda, sugar, bitters or fruit juice
- Collect cash for beverages or drinks served and record sales
- Maintain record and control of bar stock and arrange supplies
- Mix drinks, water and other components to get ready cocktails and other drinks
- Clean glasses and additional utensils
- Sanitize ice tanks, coolers, and other bar tools
- Serve beverages and food
- Order bar supplies
- Place bottled merchandise and glasses to make a smart display
- Clean bar area and wash glassware
- Replace drink tanks as they are finished
- Serve snacks to patrons seated at the bar
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
- Prepare appetizers
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Kayu Aya No 68.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or deliver it directly to our bar
HR and Administration
Singlemalt Whiskey Bar
at IZE Seminyak Hotel
Jalan Kayu Aya No 68