We are looking for people with PASSION and COMMITMENT to make a mark in the hospitality industry, for this following position :
1. ASSISTANT CORPORATE CHEF (Resto Concept)
2. RESTAURANT MANAGER - Kitchenette
3. RESTAURANT MANAGER - & Colette Lola)
If any of the vacancies listed are of interest to you, then please register your CV online and we will be happy to review your profile thru firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you are not actively seeking a new career opportunity, perhaps one of your colleagues might be, therefore we would very much appreciate if you could share this newsletter with your contacts in your hospitality network.
For further info please contact : SMS: 08568938252 or add our official LINE: @ismayajobs
Thank you all for your continued support!
ASSISTANT CORPORATE CHEF (Resto Concept)
Job Description :
- Responsible for all aspects of managing team to ensure production deadlines and volume requirements are met.
- Maintain quality and freshness of all products to ensure they meet the set standard in presentation as well as taste.
- Management of costs relating to production of products specifically maintaining the budgeted COGS.
- Management of other costs related to the central kitchen facility such as utilities, maintenance, expansion etc.
- All aspects of daily production and production schedules.
- All aspects of seasonal production and production schedules.
- Maintain par levels of all products to meet orders placed by units and customers.
- Management of purchasing department to ensure sufficient levels of inventory stock are maintained at all times so that production deadlines are met.
- Will need to liaise directly with suppliers at times to source, procure and develop raw products or ingredients as required.
- Management of packing room and delivery division to ensure that finished product quality is maintained and reaches destination in tact and on time.
- Management and maintenance of all equipment and facilities to ensure that no breaks in production occur.
- Management of all staff aspects from recruiting, scheduling and discipline to training to ensure labour budgets and low staff turnover targets are met at all times.
- Develop and define quality standards of kitchen preparation and presentation with BOD or group executive chef.
- Ensure food product is handled, processed and stored in accordance with the company hygiene standards.
- Will need to work closely with sales team, business development team and operations to ensure proper production planning of daily orders, corporate sales, seasonal packages and ad hoc orders and to ensure that all required orders are fulfilled within the specified delivery time.
- Will need to work closely with creative team, which may include guest chefs or contract based chefs to implement production of new products and advise on feasibility of mass production of new products.
- Age minimum 35 years.
- Minimum 5 years experience – Similar Background in High Volume / Food production Business.
- Overseas experience preferred.
- Hotel Background in managing large kitchen teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Very strong organizational and planning skills is a must.
- Ability to manage ingredients and inventory to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Creativity and strong ability in maintaining standards.
- Cost control knowledge is a must.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Proven track record with contactable references.
- Strong communication skills.
- The number one person responsible for the restaurant.
- The Manager is able to open and close the restaurant and run all aspects of the daily operations in the service division.
- Expected to have a good understanding of all kitchen operations, but not expected to be able to prepare food nor train for individual kitchen positions.
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for studying and tracking sales, controlling cost of goods, labor costs as well as other restaurant expenses.
- Must approve all schedules as well as approve all hiring, training and terminations within his/her restaurant.
- Contracted Vendors (pest control, cleaning services, mechanical service teams, etc) are his/her responsibility to coordinate.
- Acts as the liaison between the holding office and the local building management for day to day activities.
- Expected to take an active role in coordinating local store marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing Restaurant-Cake operations,
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and most importantly, POSITIVE attitude.
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a MUST.
- Must be a highly committed individual.
- Well groomed and Presentable.
- Willing to work late hours.
- Willing to be placed at Puri Indah Mall, Mall Kelapa Gading
RECRUITMENT DIVISION ISMAYA