Eden Hotel Kuta is looking for:
REVENUE & E-COMMERCE MANAGER
- Posses minimum 2 years experience in the same position at 4-5 star Hotel
- Good teamwork, result oriented, communication, negotiating skill, hard worker and able to work under pressure, creative, innovative, out of the box person
- Target oriented, optimistic, smart and hard worker
- Very high standard of service
- Can handle pressure
- Strong financial acumen and experience of RFP (Request for Proposal) negotiations.
- Knowledge of competitor set and the revenue/ sales cycle.
- Knowledge of monthly reporting and the ability to close deals.
- Degree or equivalent – Hotel/ Accounting/Front Office or Revenue qualifications.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in Excel is essential-Mastery in calculation and Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of Hotel program (VHP) is compulsory.
- Trained on revenue related skills and knowledge of different markets.
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organization skills.
- Strong advisory, social and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Work closely with the General Manager to implement, achieve and maintain the hotel's and company goals and objectives.
- Driving the business of the hotel, set up the pricing strategy and give the right recommendations to the sales, reservation and reception teams in order to maximize the hotel Revenue
- Data compilation
- Ensure the Data input quality (segmentation, rate codes…)
- Distribution/E-Distribution management
- Data compilation, reports & analysis production
- To lead the revenue management functions of the hotel by identifying and determining selling strategies to maximize room revenue and yield.
- Able to analyze situation and statistic to gauge demand, pricing and recommend appropriate strategies.
- To maximize room revenue given a REVPAR perspective.
- To communicate these strategies to the sales team and other key departments in a timely fashion.
- To maximize hotel revenue and yield.
- Establish and maintain rational pricing strategies for transient, wholesale and group segments.
- Develop and execute the hotel strategic plan and budget in conjunction with the sales strategy team members.
- Able to analyze booking patterns and market trends.
- Prepare weekly report and participates in weekly RSM meeting.
- Able to update the hotel sales & marketing plan, monthly report and quarterly action plan and strategy
- To endure market segmentation definition and proper usage
- In collaboration with the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsible for challenging revenue management and sales strategies
Attractive salary & benefit packages
Please send your CV your CV with the latest photo ASAP to - email@example.com not later than 25 May 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.