Puri Sunia Resort, A Peaceful home and an established boutique resort in Ubud – Bali is currently seeking candidates for the following position :
· Min. 2 years experience in similar position
· Excellent communication (English oral and written) and organizational skills essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong business acumen and team building skills
· Experience with orders, schedules and costing’s
· Well groomed and presentable
· You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends and public holidays.
- Supervises the activity of the restaurant floor and controlling the day to day operations.
- Should be able to open and close the restaurant, manage all service Staff, track food and beverage inventory, ordering supplies, create daily manning.
· Should be ready to handle customer complaints as well as perform any other reasonable duty assigned by the Restaurant Manager and should be able to conduct daily briefing.
· Can join immediately
In return, you will receive a share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head role.
If you would like to join with our team, please send your application letter, CV, dan recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Puri Sunia Resort
Banjar Abangan, Tegallalang, Ubud, Gianyar -Bali
Phone: +62 361 9000508 Fax: +62 361 9000509 M : 08113 883 882
Website : www.purisuniaresort.com