General requirements are as follow:
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Relevant educational background with the position being applied
- Able to work in a high-pressure, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and also able to work unsupervised.
- You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Pleasant, polite, initiative and committed with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong background and knowledge of electricity ( AC maintenance and electricity trouble) Genzet maintenance, plumbing, painting and timber maintenance
- Can join immediately
In return, you will receive a share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head role.
If you would like to join with our team, please send your resume to email@example.com