- Min. 2 years experience in similar position at 4 or 5 star hotel
- Excellent communication (English oral and written) and organizational skills essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and team building skills
- Experience with orders, schedules and costing’s
- Well groomed and presentable
- You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends and public holidays.
- Supervises the activity of the restaurant floor and controlling the day to day operations.
- Should be able to open and close the restaurant, manage all service Staff, track food and beverage inventory, ordering supplies, create daily manning.
- Should be ready to handle customer complaints as well as perform any other reasonable duty assigned by the Restaurant Manager and should be able to conduct daily briefing.
- Can join immediately
If you would like to join with our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com