- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Explain products, service and other information about the resort as requested.
- Sell, process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys and directions to the rooms.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Post charges to guest accounts as designated.
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction and collecting all payments due.
- Has minimum experience 1 year in similar position at 4 or 5 star hotel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required.
- Excel and Word proficiency desired.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Able to work in a high-pressure, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can join immediately
In return, you will receive a share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head cook role.
If you would like to join with our team, please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org