Job Vacancy at Barbacoa Jl. Petitenget, Kerobokan seeking candidates for following positions :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): relevant educational background with the position being applied., hands-on and result oriented and possess a good communication skills., a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar position, Excellent command in both written and spoken english.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kerobokan.
- Honest, Dicipline, and be responsible.
- Strong leadership, passionate. hard worker, and easy to adapt.
- Able to join immediately
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB :
To prepare dining room, including all necessary place for service; serve customers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner, guarantee friendly, efficient and professional service in the restaurant and bar.
MAIN DUTIES :
- To clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- To change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is counted and exchanged for clean, usable items.
- To clean and refill cruet and condiment sets, order branded sauces and chutneys to ensure consistent supply.
- To ensure that flowers and table decorations are fresh and comply with agreed standards.
- To set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- To ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other established needs, be they food or equipment.
- To prepare salads, sandwiches, cheese boards and coffee to laid-down standards, when this is an agreed duty of the establishment.
- To take orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
- To be totally familiar with the composition of all menu items.
- To serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
- To clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- To ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
- At all times to be aware of and practise good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- To attend to customer complaints satisfactorily.
- To report any suspicious packages or parcels to management without delay.
- To take part in any fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarisation with all exits, including those normally used by customers, as well as fire escapes.
- To carry out on-the-job training to ensure subordinate staff can carry out their duties effectively.
- To be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- To ensure that any subordinate staff adhere to, and maintain, the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and dress.
Please send your complete CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it directly to our restaurant.
Jalan Petitenget No. 14
Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia
Telp.( 0361 ) 739233